2010年4月27日火曜日

自己紹介★編集後

 Hello! My name is Miho. Please call me "Miho" I'm from Japan. I live in Kumamoto.
My hobby is watching moveies and watching sports. I like soccer but I don't play soccer. I was the manager of a soccer club two years ago,when I was high school student.
I work in a coffee shop when I have free time. This coffee shop is very busy on the holidays. But I live a full life .
I belong to a family of five.
My father is a bank clerk,who has a post in another city away from Kumamoto.
My mother works in a flower shop.
My sister is a photgrapher.She took work of the pictures in my universitys pamphlet.
My brother is an office worker.
I want to speak English very well. So I study English hard now.When I stay at your home, please teach me English. I want to make friends with your family.
I'm looking forward to my stay.

1 件のコメント: